How do I install my Spigen screen protector, and what are some tips?
You may click here
to view detailed video demonstrations for the installation of our screen protectors.
Here are some tips to ensure that your screen protector is successfully installed:
- We recommend that the screen protector be applied while the case is on the device to ensure that the screen protector is precisely centered and aligned for proper installation.
- Before beginning, make sure to wash your hands thoroughly and wipe your screen with the microfiber cloth and the included screen wipe. Most of our screen protectors also come with the dust remover stickers to pick up any excess dust on the screen. The screen should be free of any dust particles or debris.
- Make sure the surface you are using to apply the installation is clean and stable.
- Once installed, remove any air bubbles by gently pushing the bubble outwards towards the edge of the screen protector.
- Please refrain from using excessive force when installing or removing the screen protector or it may cause damage to the product.
- We do not advise for the screen protectors to be reused as removing them for reinstallation may damage the adhesive properties of the screen protector.
How do I remove my Spigen screen protector from my device?
For our thin and flexible screen protectors (Neo Flex or Curved Crystal), try attaching tape to the corner of the screen protector and pulling it off the phone screen. If the screen protector is a little bit thicker (Tempered Glass or Full Cover ...
Is my Spigen case and/or screen protector compatible with 3rd party products?
Most of our Spigen screen protectors can be used with our Spigen cases as they have been designed and developed with compatibility in mind. However, we are unable to guarantee the compatibility of another manufacturer’s products with our Spigen cases ...
Is my screen protector eligible for the GLAS Replacement Program? How can I submit my claim?
Replacing your glass screen protector just got easier! Whether you’ve suffered an application error, scratched the surface, or cracked it while saving your phone, we’ve got you covered. We’re now offering low cost replacements on glass screen ...
How can I receive warranty assistance for cases that include a built-in tempered glass screen protector (Hybrid 360, Pro Guard, Reventon, and Thin Fit 360)?
At this time, the screen protectors included with the Hybrid 360, Pro Guard, Reventon, and Thin Fit 360 cases are not available for purchase separately. Although we do not have screen protectors for these cases available separately for purchase, we ...
Can my purchases from Spigen Amazon, Spigen eBay, or Authorized Sellers qualify towards my Rewards Points?
As our Spigen Amazon, Spigen eBay, and Authorized Resellers operate independently from our Spigen.com store with their own promotional events, discounts, and policies, purchases from these channels will not be eligible towards our Spigen.com Rewards ...